Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Scarves

Started working on more scarves for the fall/winter craft shows, even though they are ages away. I am such a procrastinator, so I need to work on building up an inventory now, while I'm actually thinking about it. One regular scarf in blue, and one infinity scarf in cream. The blue is one of my favorite colorways in the Homespun yarn (Delft). This is my first time using the cream colorway- Pearls- and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

These projects are continuing to fuel my stash bash, as I have a HUGE bag of Homespun that I got on sale before Christmas at Michael's. Last weekend I made 3 infinity scarves from this stash, but when they are one-skein projects, my bag is still full. It's a slow but steady process. Wish me luck! :)

Also: more progress on my Citron:
section 1 done!


Linking up to Tami's Amis today!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink and purple, what a pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Citron is looking lovely, such pretty colours :) Good idea to get started on crafting early, should give you plenty of time to mix it up with other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Citron, I love Citron!!! Can't wait to see it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those stitch markers I see along the edges? They're adorable! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary