Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

FO Friday! 5

For my first FO Friday of the new year, I have several things to present. One of my big goals this year is to keep the WIPs to a minimum, unless it's something big and actually does take a bit longer. So, off to a great start, I finished off one of my long term projects, a striped lapghan in my favorite yarn, LB Homespun.
blanket
I've also been participating in a Ravelry Block-A-Month Crochet-A-Long and have already finished the first 12" block (it's not quite 12", but I'll adjust it as I make more squares). It's with Caron Simply Soft (love its shine)
BAM CAL Jan 2012
Some other goals of mine for the new year include stash busting and better preparation for my fall craft shows. This little stocking does both quite well. I'm not entirely keen on my first version, but I hope to alter it to fix my needs.
baby stocking

DSCN2766
My hand-dyed ripple

That's all for now!
Head over to Tami's Amis to see more finished projects!

(So, I just discovered that I never posted this. It's a week old. sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary