Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tea Tuesday: Lady Grey

I don't have as cool of a story for TT today.
Twinings Lady Grey Tea is, from what I recall people telling me, a lighter version of Earl Grey. According to the label "This delicious black tea has a light and gentle citrus flavour that is both relaxing and refreshing. Lady Grey is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea."
I'm not really drinking it with a meal- rather, I enjoy my tea after breakfast while I do a spot of crocheting. This particular Lady Grey was not purchased by me. I participate in a few swaps through the internet, in particular, swaps through the crafting social network Ravelry. A group that I am a part of spends a few months reading a Harry Potter books (we're on POA right now) and at the end, we swap with a partner that we had been 'stalking' throughout the read-a-long. My partner for the last book sent me a lovely assortment of teas, which I am taking my time to enjoy.
So, Lady Grey: I'm not as fond of it as I am of Earl Grey (I love the bergamot in Earl). But I do enjoy the citrus-y flavor. And it's not as weak as some of the green teas that have little to no flavor at all (at least in my opinion).
That's all folks! Join me next week for the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary