E just went through all my boxes, packed up and resting at his parents' house, and I have close to 35! More than half are books, with craft & yarn coming in second.
- been listening to The Fellowship of the Ring on audiobook- I can clean or craft while reading!
- reading a bit of Sherlock Holmes on the tablet- I love Project Gutenburg!
- Helena, by Evelyn Waugh- future mother-in-law teaches English to several of the home-schooling families because her knowledge of literature is extensive. This book was on a list in one of the homeschooling programs, and the moms wanted her to teach it. The students didn't like it so much. She's asking me for a second opinion.
- study guide for the Social Studies MTTC- need to take this last test to be able to properly teach.
|Sampler started on the left, ripple with barely any progress on the right.|
- Wedding ripple blanket- less than ten rows still, and a bit more than 75 days to complete it.
- Wedding roses- they are looking amazing, mostly assembly left.
- Rectangular Sampler- started this one to use up a bunch of leftover yarn from other projects.
- Stephanie's Wrap- still half hibernating, brought it out in hopes I can finish it before the end of June
- U of M afghan- mom forced this one out of hibernation so I can finish it before I move out. I am protesting, since it was never really my project to begin with.
- poncho- so close to halfway!
- Caliometry- need to start this for a friend, hopefully to finish before the fall.
Linking with Tami & Ginny for the regular Wednesday link-ups!