Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

FO Friday: Owl hats!

Inspired by Pinterest and a pattern on Rav, I finally made an owl hat.
fo
I did share it earlier in the week, but I wanted to share it again, because I am so glad that it worked out the way I wanted it to.
I made a second one, shortly after finishing the first one, but did the eyes slightly different. Can you tell?
wip (this is my WIP photo)

These are also part of my stash bash, as the yarn I used was leftover from my scarves and shawls that I make for my craft shows.
I really like this design for hats, and might make a few plain ones. For now, I'll just stick with the 2 I've made, see what sort of interest I get on my Facebook page.  If I get interest there, I will probably make a few more for the fall show.

Linking up with Tami's Amis!

3 comments:

  1. Love your owl hats! Its funny I saw someone wearing one of these style hats yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute owl hats! Thanks for hooting along with the Stash Bash!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary