Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday: New Squares, New Shawls

I'm linking up with Crunchy Catholic Momma's Stash Bash, and Tami's Amis Work-In-Progress Wednesday.

I've been working on a few more stash-bashing squares, some from the BAM CAL Rav group, and a few that I've found on my own. The first two are from Melinda Miller, Pretty Petals and Versailles, and # 3 & 4 are both the Chain Stitch Square from Mary Lokken (both WIPs are cotton, as I wanted to test the pattern first)

pretty petals
versailles 1
chain 1
chain 2
I just started working on the Apple Blossom Stole, using recycled yarn that I dyed myself. I'm planning on shortening the mesh section in the middle, and extending the blossom section.
apple blossom

More progress on my Citron:
berry 3

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty squares. Citron, the varigated yarn is very nice. I am just starting a shawl, and have only just cast on, very slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Citron! I'm doing stash busting squares as well, so I'm taking note of your pattern choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sqaures, really interesting patterns :)

    Your citron is looking lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty squares! The citron is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that citron is coming out really pretty! One thing I have never mastered in crochet is granny squares, they just escape me. Thanks for joining me in the Stash Bash.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary