Onward to the progress--
The humidity in my corner of the world means working with wool is less than desirable. However, I have been making enough progress with several projects that I will share.
My Juliana Re-Mixed 2/3 of the way done, as I finished my second section last night:
|finished 2 sections, with each 'leftover' ball of yarn for comparison.|
There are only a few rows left, most of which is the border. I have a full skein of yarn for the border, but don't anticipate using it all. I will probably make a matching hat or something with the remaining yarn.
I also have 3 autumnal squares finished for my mom's afghan. She made a comment the other day about not liking the amount of brown (not knowing this was a WIP gift for her) so I'm going to try to limit the brown as much as possible. I started with 7 skeins of Vanna's Choice, and will add more as needed.
|The sizes still need adjusting|
Linking up with Tami and Ginny today!