Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Something a Bit Different 3KCBWDAY5

The topic for Day 5 of KCBW is Something Different:
It's back, and this time it has the most amazing of prizes (look for the prize for "most creative post"). This was a massive success last year, and for many it was the highlight of the Blog Week, so this year you are challenged, again, to find a new way of blogging. This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create. There are no rules of a topic to blog about but this post should look at a different way to present content on your blog.

On Wednesday I talked bit about something I was designing. To try something a bit different, I will simply show you the progression of my design through pictures.




And that is how I went from concept to FO in the span of several days!


2 comments:

  1. I love your process. I write a lot of notes too when I start out a project.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary