Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Madness

So today is a bit weird: two of my final exams are scheduled at the exact same time. Luckily, one of my professors is fairly laid back, so I told her that I would be coming to the exam late.

Besides that, I had a productive weekend. I finished the 2 12' squares for this month from the BAMCAL group on Rav.
 Lion's Mane & Schoharie Spring

Lion's Mane
Schoharie S[ring

I also finished all the joining for the 2 lapghans that I was working on for Lent. Technically I did not reach my goal of 40 squares in 40 days, but I feel that I did make a valiant effort, and I want to try a similar project next year. My ends still need weaving, but those should be finished within the week.

scrapghan
scrapghan 2

I don't really have anything else to report today, except that I have 2 days of subbing this week (woooooot!) and hopefully an end-of-semester celebration with some of my girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary