|Here you can see how ruffly and wide my border *was*|
Until I was getting precariously close to the end of my 4th and last ball of yarn. I frogged back 2 or 3 rows... still not enough. Friday evening, I started working on a second Juliana, trying a different shape for the 1st section, even though I knew I should finish the pink one first. But the rows were still too long.
Saturday night I decided that I was going to run out of yarn. And I really wanted to make the tassels that were included in the Juliana pattern. So I ripped. And ripped. And got 2 balls of yarn out of that border. I took 2 rows of the mesh section out, and started the border section again. As of today, I only have a few rows left, and I haven't started the 4th ball yet.
|The border is much smaller here, and the wrap lays flat.|
That's all I have today! Stay tuned for both of these to be finished within the next week or so!