Tuesday night I kept going and going, fueled by the long weekend, and my desire to finally cross it off my list. I followed the pattern and picked up stitches around the neck, but without a short circular needle, I switched to dpns, then got frustrated. I only ended up with 3 rounds on the neck, but for a first time go at something, it doesn't look awful. Because I didn't want to play with more dpns, I just put a round of single crochet around both sleeves to finish it off.
The pictures were all taken at night, and my body is not great at modeling a sweater for a boy.
|Not completely finished|
|If he doesn't like it, I might keep it!|
|Finished! with the leftover yarn behind it!|
|All wrapped up for his birthday!|
I'm taking a short break from garment sized projects for the time being, and will just work on my scarves and shawls and hats.
Linking up with Tami to share my big accomplishment!