Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday: short edition

Today I'm busy preparing for a psychology test (blergh) and worrying about lesson plans- I have to teach a 10th grade history class next week. So I'm keeping things short- head over to Tami's Amis for more excitement :)

I'm working on a scarf with yarn recycled from a sweater. The pattern is one that I just pulled out of my stitch pattern book:
lace
I know you can't see it super well, but I'm hoping when it's done and blocking that it'll look better.
I'm also working on a how-to for my flowered headbands:
adding round 3
Hopefully I'll finish taking some photos and have it posted for the weekend!

That's all I have for now!
Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! Good luck on your test:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on the test! and I can't wait for the headband pattern. I want to make some for my nieces in Arizona. It's too hot there to make them hats, but headbands would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors of your ripple, but you didn't mention it. Good luck with class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment! It is one of my favorites- it was made by my grandma and has a lot of sentimental value to me.

      Delete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary