Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

FO Friday

What did I finish this week?

Well, aside from a stack of term papers and lesson plans, I managed to find time to finish several more 12" squares for my Lenten blanket. I know that I'm getting down to the wire here, but I'm sure I can do it. I have all of next week off from teaching, because it's the high school's spring break, which will definitely give me some free time. The 2012 BAM-CAL over on Ravelry will have (or already has) the April squares up, so that'll give me some new designs to work with as well. 

I also finished my Claret Cowl. This is partially due to my lack of yarn, as it was recycled, but also because I modified the pattern to make it wider. Overall, I'm pleased with the results. But it is not a completely mindless knit. That is its only downfall in my mind.
sunny

That's all I have this time. Visit Tami's Amis for more fun finished stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors!

    Here's my FO's: http://mibruno.com/terminados-29/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cowl looks lovely - impressed that you recycled the yarn. I'm a keen cycler myself - recycle, upcycle - just generally cycling too now I think about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, really gorgeous! great with the yellow top too!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary