- Finish the knit poncho that I didn’t finish last month
- Make at least 5 craft show items (to beat last month’s total of 3)
- Start on commissioned hat
- Beat my dishcloth total from last month
- Use at least 2000 yards from stash (down from last month because I know I’ll be really busy this coming month and I dont want to be too optimistic)
June In: + 2618
June Out: -3448
June Total: -830 (not as good overall as previous months)
I love my stash of yarn, but I don't want to move it all. So the idea is to use up as much as I can, and start fresh in my new apartment. Hopefully it will work.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"