Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Weekend in Photos

I had a busy weekend! I take lots of photos, and never share them properly, so be prepared for some crazy stuff :)
Work-in-Progress
Work-in-Progress all weekend
Practical things
Practical birthday gifts from Mom & Dad- mugs, coffee, contact solution.
New Wallet & Phone
More practical, but also fun. Birthday phone from fiance and new wallet from sister.
Birthday Lunch- mine
"Birthday" Lunch- Chinese buffet is one of our favs.
Birthday Lunch- E
Can you tell that fiance's food was "less healthy"?
Birthday Killians
Dad took me & sister out for dinner on my birthday- birthday beer!
DBirthday Dinner
I love Applebee's appetizer sampler.
Buttons!!!
Mom knows I love buttons for my craft show hats. I don't think I'm going to run out any time soon.
New Yarn!
WIP shown with Birthday yarn. Brother #1 actually listened when I said I wanted Candy Skein yarn!
As you can see, lots of goings on.
I'll be back on Wednesday for more WIPs.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that all that food looks good - even the fiance's deep fried stuff!!! (Just got my lab results, cholesterol and triglycerides are wonderful, so I could eat it.) Your yarn, buttons and projects also are very tempting! Happy Belated Birthday! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary