|Are four things too many?|
The pink is my Stephanie's Wrap, pulled out of hibernation. The cream is a knitted piece that makes me want to throw everything. The granny in the front is the beginnings of a Rectangular Sampler Blanket, part of a CAL that just finished over at Underground Crafter's blog. Last is my wedding ripple, and I am convinced that it will be finished by August.
|It will be pretty when done, but I still dislike the rows upon rows of knitting|
In more yarn related news, I properly stated my June Goals in the Cold Sheep group on Ravelry.
- Finish knitting poncho-- commissioned item, on section 8 of 20
- Make Calorimetry for a friend
- Finish rectangular sampler blanket from stash yarn
- Use up at least 6 skeins on wedding ripple to be about halfway done-- not sure if I have enough yarn for this…
- Get to third section of Stephanie’s Wrap
- Make at least 3 dishcloths & 2 coaster sets from cotton that is hanging out.
- Buy no new yarn, unless to finish any of the above projects.
So far, only 5 days into June, and I'm doing pretty good. I'm on section 10 of the knitted poncho, finished & gifted the Rectangular Sampler (pics on Friday), hooked 2 new dishcloths-- ready to make more!- and nearly used up 2 skeins for the Wedding Ripple.