Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

In Preparation

Saturday I have my final craft sale before Christmas. So, hopefully, peace at last. E and I also have our first meeting with the priest who is going to marry us. There are some things that I like preparing for, and my wedding is definitely an exciting thing to prepare for.

Preparation for the craft show will just continue up until I start selling, though, as I was not as prepared as I wanted to be. But I did finish new hats!

Here they are:

Basic Blues
The totally finished ones

Creatures
Still in progress-- 2 dinos, a duck/bird, and a flowered one

More Blues
My favorite shade of Bernat Super Saver is this peacock color

Flowers?
This is what my bed looks like when I am trying to match colors
 Lots of colorful stuff going on right now! But you can tell that blue is my go-to color for hats, simply because blue can be both boy and girl. The light blue hat with the puffy flower is my sister's favorite-- she loves the dimension that the puffy flower gives to the hat (last minute Christmas gift for her?)

Linking up to Tami's FO Friday.

7 comments:

  1. All the hats looks gorgeous!

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amassing quite a bit of inventory! The hats look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got quite a range! If you're like me you're never as prepared as you want to be because you've already got too much on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I love the "group picture" of all your craft fair stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work! I didn't do any craft fairs this season after being super burnt out last year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue is the perfect color and those flower hats are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the flower hats at my favourite too. Hope your craft fair went well

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary