Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Thoughts on the Move

Of all the things I will miss about my first apartment, I think I will miss my library the most. In nice weather, it's barely just across the street. And while I'll be the first to admit that I haven't done as much reading over the past year as I normally do, there's something about a library being close that gives me comfort.



There is still a library close by, but we're going to be more in the city and less in the suburbs, so no pretty gardens to sit in outside the library.

Also, moving results in living rooms that look like this:


Yes, before you ask, the chair in the foreground is tipped over. Still. You'd think with 5 able bodied guys around, furniture would get fixed. But I digress. 

Tomorrow I may bike to my new library, and assess the change. We shall see. 

2 comments:

  1. things take a lot of time after a move; God give you strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your new library and the settling goes smoothly.
    (and take it easy!)

    many blessings for you and your husband
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary