Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday!

I have so many FO from the weekend, and because of that, I've been able to start a few more projects.

I have a mostly finished infinity scarf, in a sage-y green, another commissioned item. I ended up winging the pattern, as I understand much of the theory.

I've been working on some more Christmas presents, in particular, a monster type hat for my brother. Basically, as I finish one project, I pick up another one.

My sister also managed to get a couple more orders for me- flowered headbands, which are super easy. After the Christmas rush, I'm going to start working on a pattern for a earwarmer-type headband, but right, it's just an idea.

For more WIP Wednesday, visit Tami's Amis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary