Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday! 7

Now that Christmas crafting is over for the season, I'm going back to a few works in progress that need to be finished to create a clean slate for the new year.
First, my navy Eva. I was planning on finishing it for my cousin's wedding back in November, but I still haven't finished it. Working on it is super easy- a simple crochet pattern that turns out beautiful.

DSCN2135

There is also the vest of doom- a knitted cabled vest that I have been working on for my brother for nearly 3 years now. The pattern is great, but it is not a mindless project, making it a hard TV knit.

I'm also working on some small last minute gifts for the coming weekend, mainly some ornaments :)

For other, better examples of WIPW, check out Tami's Amis!

1 comment:

  1. I've done a few of those projects of doom before. But, with little ones, if I can't easily stop what I'm doing to take care of something for them, it's not getting done. The navy Eva looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary