Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

A finished hat!

You can see my Christmas decorations hiding in the back


The focus isn't great, because iPhone photos are not the best at night, but I have finished a slouch hat. Challenged by my sister, I came up with the pattern myself. I plan on making more of these, so there will definitely be more (& better) pics in the future!

The fact that I've been  able to finish this is most certainly an accomplishment, as I have been so busy with teaching, my time is not always my own. I still want to make a few more before my final craft show of the season- next weekend! I think with Christmas being so close, many people will be shopping for gifts, and these have been particularly popular. 

Linking up with Tamis Amis! 

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to get decent photographs these days. I go out of the house in the dark and come back in the dark. If I am home for once, it's mostly foggy. :-) The hat looks good anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary