Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Busting that Stash

Since I last counted 2 Thursdays ago, I've finished 9 more infinity scarves. A huge variety of colors, only because it is absolutely impossible to guess what will sell well. And because I am not a "storing-up" kind of girl, I usually make all my scarves in the few weeks before or between shows. I'm a terrible procrastinator, I know.

And Blogger is being really silly about photo uploads, so I have to send you hither and yon to look at my photos-- my "Cold-Sheeping" project page!

My yardage countdown:
In: 0 yards (WOOOO I had self control this week!)
Out: 1665 yards (9 scarves x 185 yards each)
Total lost this week: 1665 yards.
Total yardage lost since I started counting: -1022 yards!

Wow, that makes me feel better about this whole counting thing. When I can see progress, everything is better.

I'm also super excited because I've actually finished a few other things this week!
I finished a Christmas present for my aunt, a circular rug-- 3 strands of yarn held together- 2 of them white cotton, 1 yellow acrylic.

Rug
And I've started my brother's scarf, using these two yarns:

New project

Linking up with Tami's WIP Wednesday and Ginny's Yarn Along!

2 comments:

  1. Your gray and blue scarf is going to be pretty. I like that rug too. It's a smart idea to mix those yarns in a rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rug is pretty cool. How well do crocheted rugs hold up? I've always thought that I dont want people walking on my handwork, but I think my Grammy might get a kick out of one of these.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary