Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunny Saturday!

   It's the first clear sky-sunny day we've had here in almost a week, and I'm stuck inside, being responsible and working for 6 hours. But I can be thankful that I have a job. And I'm at a library, which is probably one of my favorite places in the world. I just love libraries. I could go on for ages, but I'll spare you.

   Today, my goal is to finish the rest of my hats for the craft show I'm selling at in 2 weeks, and yesterday's power outage has gotten me on the right track. I just have to keep reminding myself to prioritize my craft projects, and finish the 'important' ones first. (important meaning the ones that will help me pay for college) I have high hopes for this last craft show, as it's in November, and my fall/winter accessories might actually sell well. And I'll be there this time, and be able to talk up my products. (the last show I sold product at was the weekend of my annual women's conference, so my aunt was kind enough to sell my stuff without me) I'm still trying to come up with product ideas to sell at a spring craft show, so if you have any suggestions... :-)

   Luckily this weekend my homework load was not super heavy, so I can work on other things. I have a couple books at home that I should start reading, as well as all my craft projects. And I still want to enjoy the weather. Humbug! Such is the life of a busy working college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary