Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Just in Time!

Good Morning!! I am up bright and early for my last (?!) student teaching seminar of the semester. I only have 4 more school weeks of student teaching left!!! Woah, that flew by. Spring is on it's way and summer is lurking around the corner.

Blocking!
Edges look wonky, but that's just because I needed it to fit on my 2 boards. 
Finished just in time to deliver to E for his mom for St. Patrick's Day is Snowdrop #2. I took it off the blocking boards 2 nights ago, wove in the ends, and wrapped it. Even with my new camera, I could not get a photo that I liked of it, so we're left with the blocking photo. I love these Chroma green colors, perfect for St. Paddy's Day!! So silly that Knit Picks discontinued Elfin.

I didn't use the entire ball fo Chroma, just because I was in a time crunch and needed to get the project done. I'm pleased though, as it's the perfect scarf length. I really hope FMIL likes it.

More FO's today over at Tami's!!

4 comments:

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary